Donations & Drives
Looking for an easy way to help? Donate something from our Wish List!
Please call 502-587-5080 to arrange a toiletry or food drop-off between the hours of 9am and 4pm Monday-Thursday. Items can also be purchased via our Amazon wish list and shipped directly to our office at 607 E. St. Catherine Street, Louisville, KY 40203.
Is your company or organization looking to give back to the community? Host a Product Drive! For additional information, please check out our Product Drive Information.
If you would like to collect items to earn service hours, please use this Wish List Drive Form to track your hours.
When you shop through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to House of Ruth Inc. All donations are tax deductible. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible smile.amazon.com purchases. Tens of millions of products are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their smile.amazon.com product detail pages. Bookmark the link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/61-1231355 and support us every time you shop!
- ALL clothing and household items should be taken to One For All
- One for All is a non-profit resale store which benefits the Glade House and House of Ruth and our ongoing programs for men, women and families affected by HIV/AIDS
- Location: 1975 Douglass Blvd., Louisville, KY 40205
- Phone: 502-451-1963
- Hours: Wed. thru Sat. from 10am-6pm
- Before donating, please consider if it’s something you would give to a friend. If it’s broken, torn, or stained, please consider the time saved for all parties and throw it in the trash can. Thank you!
- Hours for donations M – Th 9am – 4pm, 607 E. St. Catherine Street, Louisville, KY 40203
- We only provide our clients with new, unopened products
- Monetary donations are also accepted (online, in person, or by mail – 607 E. St. Catherine Street, Louisville, KY 40203)
- Smaller and sample sizes are needed, especially for homeless clients
- Alcohol-free mouthwash is preferred
- Please do not leave items at the door overnight
Our most needed items at this time are:
- Non-Perishable Food
- Canned Meat – Tuna and other canned meat, such as chicken, stew, chili, salmon or corned beef
- Canned Fruit
- Peanut Butter
- Pasta Sauce
- Boost/Ensure type drink
- Toothpaste/Toothbrushes (individually wrapped)
- Travel Size Toiletries
- Diapers (newborn up to 12 months)
- Baby Food/Formula
- Socks/Underwear (Men’s and Women’s all sizes)
We are always in need of the following items:
- non-perishable food
- canned vegetables
- canned soup
- shaving cream
- toilet paper
- all-purpose cleaning spray
- dishwasher detergent
- liquid hand soap
- small bottles of liquid dish soap